Published3 Sep 2012
The Roberto Cimetta Fund is launching the fourth 2012 open call for travel grants from 1st September to 30th September 2012. Artists and cultural professionals living and working in the Euro-Arab and Mediterranean regions can apply. Priority is given to mobility from the South and East of these regions.
The Marseille-Provence 2013 funding line provide funding under specific conditions. Details concerning this fund are provided on the Cimetta Fund website : http://www.cimettafund.org/article/index/rubrique/2/lang/en
A new funding line has been launched thanks to the support of the Regione Puglia in Italy. Artists or operators applying must comply to the following criteria.
1) The aim of your trip must directly or indirectly show potential for a constructive and long-term impact on the arts sector in the Mediterranean basin. This means that your travel must contribute to your own capacity building, which in turn can be shared in a “networking” fashion that will benefit connecting artists and operators in your own country or region so as to maintain, renew and develop contemporary arts.
2) Your trip can take place as soon as the call opens but in this case you run the risk of buying your ticket without knowing if the application is successful or not. Travel can take place in 2012 or 2013.
3) Applicant’s profile
- No nationality or age criteria: Applicant lives or works in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
- Profession: performers, creators, teachers, cultural organisers, administrators, project leaders.
- Financial means: applicants who are unable to find the financial resources themselves.
4) Applications must be made by individuals not organisations. Only 3 members of a group can apply for a grant concerning the same project. A grant holder can only reapply twice. Applicants must choose the cheapest form of transport and can only apply for one international return travel ticket and visa costs (local transport is not reimbursed).
5) Artists and cultural operators from the Region of Puglia are eligible for this Fund as well as artists or cultural operators from the Euro-Arab and Mediterranean regions travelling to the Region of Puglia.
The results are announced as follows:
Fourth session: 1st December 2012 (Deadline for receiving applications: 30/09/2012)
If you want to apply, please visit the Roberto Cimetta Fund’s website and fill in the contact form on the website www.cimettafund.org. The office of the Fund will send you the appropriate form to fill out and send back on [email protected].